What Features Do the Galvanized Scaffolding Planks Have
In general the steel ramp are often exposed to outdoor, and according to the weather, rain and snow, will be covered on the surface, easy to slip and fall. Have a hole, can solve this problem, improves security. In addition to hot dip galvanized steel scaffolding planks and other characteristics of the following:
1. The appearance of hot dip galvanized steel scaffolding planks size length is 2000 mm - 3000 mm - 4000 mm, width is 240 mm / 245 mm / 250 mm height is 65 mm / 45 mm / 50 mm
2. Hot dipped galvanized steel scaffolding planks dimension error should not be more than + 3.0 mm in length, the width should not be more than + 2.0 mm hole flanging height error should not be more than + 0.5 mm. Prevent slippery hole aperture (12 mmx18mm), pitch (30 mmx40mm), flanging height 1.5 mm.
3. Hot dip galvanized steel scaffolding planks frilled edge corners should be maintain 90 °, east steel scaffolding planks, deviation of not more than + 2 °.
4. Hot dipped galvanized steel scaffolding planks, board face should level off, the plate deflection is not more than 3.0 mm.
5. Hot dip galvanized steel ramp edge and burr must fall flat.
6. End plate flange and intermittent reinforcement plate used to strengthen the spot welding, prevent slippery galvanized steel scaffolding planks, weld should remain flat.