What Quality Problems Shall Be Paid Attention on the Scaffolding Planks
1. The appearance of hot dip galvanized steel scaffolding planks size length is not restricted, generally width is 240 mm, 250 mm, height 65 mm, 50 mm respectively. Steel scaffolding planks dimension allows error: should not be more than + 3 mm in length, the width should not be more than + 2.0 mm, height should not be more than + 1.0 mm.
2. The aperture (12 mmx18mm), pitch (30.5 mmx40mm), on the surface of punching out side 2 mm, flanging height 1.5 mm. Panel antiskid error should not be more than + 1.0 mm hole diameter, hole spacing error should not be more than + 2.0 mm, hole flanging height error should not be more than + 0.5 mm.
3. The steel scaffolding planks frilled edge corners should be maintain 90 °, deviation should not be more than + 2 °.
4. Steel scaffolding planks, board face should level off, the plate deflection should not be more than 5.0 mm. The floor of the stability of the best triangular shaped grooves, compared to the third generation of hot galvanizing trapezoidal groove design more scientific, more solid work under pressure.
5. Steel scaffolding planks corners tilted bias: put on standard steel board surface, in any of the four corners of plate tilted Angle, should not be more than 5.0 mm.
6. Steel scaffolding planks ruffled the arc radius should be less than 4.0 mm.
7. Steel ramp edge burr file must be smooth, etc.
8. Steel plank opposite every 500 ~ 700 mm inserts a card slot stiffening rib plate. Steel scaffolding planks stiffener spacing error should not exceed + 0.5 mm, end plate size error should not be more than + 2.0 mm.