Summary of the requirements for scaffolding
In fact, in the process of building scaffolding for workers, safety issues and construction requirements are the most important. Then, Gao Yunfeng Architecture summarizes some experiences for everyone.
1. General requirements for scaffolding
(1) Safety helmets, safety belts and soft-soled shoes must be worn during the work of the shelf. The materials on the scaffolding should be stacked smoothly, the tools should be placed in the tool bag, and the objects should not be thrown when passing the objects up and down.
(2) Do not use bamboo or wooden scaffolds that have been decayed and severely cracked, or materials that are worms, crisp, and chapped.
(3) In the construction of rain, snow and frozen weather, there should be anti-slip measures on the shelves, and the snow and ice slag should be removed before construction.
(4) The re-construction project should carefully check the scaffolding. If it is found that the pole is subsided, suspended, loose nodes, skewed shelves, etc., it should be dealt with in time.
2. Scaffolding requirements
(1) The erection of the scaffolding shall comply with the relevant requirements, and a sufficient and firm pull-out point shall be provided between the wall and the wall, and the distance between the scaffolding bar and the tying shall not be arbitrarily increased.
(2) The foundation of the scaffolding should be leveled or padded or padded to ensure that it has sufficient bearing capacity to prevent overall or partial subsidence.
(3) The outside of the scaffolding ramp and the loading platform shall be provided with a safety railing of 1 m high and a 450px high guardrail or hanging protective net, which will increase as the construction height increases.
(4) The laying of the scaffolding board shall be full, flat and stable, and there shall be no overhanging boards.
(5) In the process of erecting the scaffolding, it is necessary to set up the wall rod, the scissors support and the necessary rope and sling in time to prevent the scaffold from being deformed and dumped during the erection.