Ringlock scaffolding introduction and features
Ringlock scaffolding is a new type of scaffolding that was introduced in Europe in the 1980s and is an upgraded product after cuplock scaffolding. Also known as chrysanthemum disc scaffolding system, plug-in scaffolding system, roulette scaffolding system, buckle-type scaffolding, layher? (laying frame, rey frame, because the basic principle of the scaffolding is by German AYHER (Reia) The invention of the company is also known as the “Reyal Frame” in the industry. It is mainly used for the lighting stand and background frame of large concerts.), ringlock multi-functional scaffolding is the upgraded product after the bowl button scaffolding. The socket is a disc with a diameter of 133mm and a thickness of 10mm. There are 8 holes on the disc. The p48*3.5mm and Q345B steel tubes are used as the main components. The pole is welded to the disc every 0.50m on the fixed length steel pipe. Use this novel, beautiful disc to connect the crossbody with a connecting sleeve at the bottom. The crossbody is made by welding a plug with a pin at both ends of the steel pipe.
The main features of Ringlock scaffolding:
1. Advanced technology: The disc type connection method is the international mainstream scaffolding connection method. The reasonable node design can reach the transmission center of each rod through the node center, mainly used in Europe and the United States and regions, and is an upgraded product of scaffolding. The technology is mature, the connection is firm, the structure is stable, safe and reliable.
2. The main materials for raw material upgrading are all low-alloy structural steel (national standard Q345B), and the strength is 1.5-2 times higher than that of traditional scaffolding carbon steel pipe (national standard Q235).
3. The main components of the hot-dip galvanizing process adopt internal and external hot-dip galvanizing anti-corrosion technology, which not only improves the service life of the product, but also provides further guarantee for safety, and at the same time makes it beautiful and beautiful.
4. Reliable quality: The product starts from the blanking. The whole product processing must go through 20 to the process. Each step is carried out by special plane to reduce the intervention of human factors, especially the production of crossbar poles. The automatic welding special machine has achieved high precision, strong interchangeability and stable and reliable quality.
5. Large bearing capacity: Take the 60 series heavy-duty support frame as an example. The allowable bearing capacity of a single pole with a height of 5 meters is 10.3 tons (safety factor is 2). The damage load reached 22 tons. It is 2-3 times that of traditional products.
6. Low dosage and light weight: Under normal circumstances, the distance between the poles is 1.5 meters and 1.8 meters, the step distance of the crossbar is 1.5 meters, the maximum spacing can reach 3 meters, and the step distance is 2 meters. Therefore, the amount of the same support volume will be reduced by 1/2 compared to the conventional product, and the weight will be reduced by 1/2 to 1/3.
7. Fast assembly, convenient use and cost saving: due to the small amount and light weight, the operator can assemble more conveniently. The cost of detachment, transportation, rental and maintenance will be saved accordingly, and in general, it can save 30%.