How About Advantages And Disadvantages of Steel Scaffolding?
Construction of different types of steel scaffolding is generally used for different purposes and templates scaffolding brackets. Currently, it is known as bridge support bracket using cuplock scaffolding majority, but also the use of the main structure of gantry scaffolding construction and scaffolding coupler; mostly scaffolding pole vertical distance is generally 1.2 ~ 1.8m while horizontal distance is generally 0.9 ~ 1.5m to the working scaffolding planks.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of steel scaffolding?
1. Large carrying capacity. The geometry and construction scaffolding compliance with the requirements specification. Single-tube column carrying capacity scaffolding up 15kN 35kN 1.5tf 3.5tf design value) of steel tubular scaffold erection flexible because the tube is easy to adjust length;
2. Easy assembly and disassembly. Fastener connection is simple, and thus can be adapted to a variety of flat facades of buildings and structures with scaffolding. A lower investment cost for well-designed scaffold geometry.
3. More economical. Simple processing. Note turnover increase in steel usage is the amount of information can also achieve better economic results. The fastener steel frame construction steel equivalent per square meter is about 15 kg.
Second, the steel tubular scaffold disadvantages:
1. Scaffolding couplers (especially screws) are easy to lose; transmitting loads and internal forces by the way of stabilizing force;
2. The lever is the eccentric connection node. Thereby reducing its carrying capacity;
3. The quality of the connection fastener fasteners nodes affects workers on the scaffolding planks and the quality of their operations significantly.