Requirements on reinforcing tubes in frame scaffolding.
Among the entire frame scaffolding suppliers, we, TIANDI is one of the best suppliers and manufacturers in China more than decades, keeping on providing its buyers with more than the average level the best and competitive qualified products and service.
Below are our professional guidelines on how to erect diagonal tubes in the frame scaffolding system.
1. for the erection height of frame scaffolding under 24m, each turning corner, end terminal of the scaffold and its external vertical surface whose space between two adjacent surface is less than 15m shall be set with a diagonal bracing from bottom to top in a successive order.
2. for the erection height which is over 24m, the diagonal bracing shall be successively set on the external vertical surface.
3. for the cantilever scaffold, the diagonal bracing shall be successively erected on the external vertical surface.
4. the diagonal bracing shall be fixed and fastened with the frame scaffold by swivel couplers.
5. the slant tubes of diagonal bracing shall be extended by lap joints; the extension length shall be no less than 1000mm and use 3 or more swivel couplers to fix and fasten at the joints nodes.