1) Large bearing capacity. When the geometric dimensions and construction of the scaffold meet the relevant requirements of the specification, under normal circumstances, the bearing capacity of the single-pipe column of the scaffold can reach 15kN-35kN (1.5tf-3.5tf, design value).
2) Convenient installation and disassembly, flexible installation. Because the length of the steel pipe is easy to adjust and the fasteners are easily connected, it can adapt to various planes and facades of scaffolds for buildings and structures.
3) More economical, simple processing, low investment cost once; if careful design of scaffold geometry, pay attention to improve the turnover rate of steel tubes, the material consumption can also achieve better economic results. The fastener steel pipe frame is equivalent to about 15 kilograms of steel for construction per square meter.
1) The fastener (especially its screw) is easily lost;
Bolt tightening torque should not be less than 40N·m, and should not be greater than 65N·m;
2) The rods at the nodes are eccentrically connected, and the load and internal forces are transmitted by the anti-sliding force, thus reducing its carrying capacity;
3) The connection quality of the fastener node is significantly affected by the quality of the fastener itself and the worker's operation.
1) Build various forms of scaffolds, forms and other support frames;
2) Assemble the derrick;
3) Build ramps, work sheds, stands and other temporary structures,
4) As an auxiliary to other kinds of scaffolds, strengthen the bar;
4, erection requirements
The construction of steel pipe fastener scaffold should pay attention to the formation of a solid foundation, set the base and the pad, and a reliable drainage measures to prevent the accumulation of water to soak the foundation.
According to the setting of the connecting rod and the size of the load, the horizontal distance of the open double-row scaffold is generally 1.05~1.55m, and the step size of the scaffold is generally 1.20~1.35m. The decorative or masonry and decorative scaffolding are generally used. It is 1.80m and vertical pole length is 1.2~2.0m. It allows the erection height of 34~50m. When set for a single row, the vertical distance is 1.2~1.4 m and vertical distance is 1.5~2.0m. The allowable height is 24m.
Longitudinal horizontal rods should be set on the inside of the vertical rods, and their length should not be less than 3 spans. Longitudinal horizontal rods can be used for butt-joint fasteners, or they can be overlapped. If the method of docking fasteners is adopted, the docking fasteners shall be arranged in a staggered manner; if using lap joints, the overlap length shall not be less than 1 m, and three rotating fasteners shall be fixed at equal intervals.
A horizontal horizontal bar must be installed at the main node of the scaffold (ie, the vertical bar, vertical horizontal bar, and vertical horizontal bar). The center distance between the two right angle fasteners at the main node should not exceed 150mm. In double-row scaffolding, the horizontal extension of one end of the horizontal horizontal bar against the wall shall not be greater than 0.4 times the horizontal distance of the vertical bar, and shall not be greater than 500 mm; the horizontal horizontal bar at the non-master node on the working layer shall be based on the supporting footboard. The need to set the interval, the maximum distance should not exceed 1/2 of the longitudinal distance.
The operating level scaffolding boards shall be covered with paving and stabilizing, and shall be 120~150mm away from the wall; narrow and long type scaffolding boards, such as stamping steel scaffold boards, wooden scaffold boards, bamboo string scaffold boards, etc. shall be set on three horizontal horizontal bars. When the length of the scaffolding board is less than 2m, two horizontal horizontal rods may be used for support, but the two ends of the scaffolding board should be reliably fixed to prevent tipping. The wide bamboo raft scaffolding should be laid perpendicular to the longitudinal horizontal rod in the direction of its main bamboo ribs, and using butt-tiling, the four corners should be fixed on the longitudinal horizontal rods with galvanized steel wire.
The base or backing plate should be set at the bottom of each pole. Scaffolds must have vertical and horizontal sweeping bars. Longitudinal sweeping rods shall be fixed on the uprights not more than 200mm away from the base of the base with right angle fasteners. Lateral sweeping rods should also be fastened with vertical fasteners to the vertical rods below the longitudinal sweeping rods. When the foundation of the pole is not at the same height, the vertical sweeping bar at the height must be extended to a low position to extend the two spans and the pole. The height difference should not exceed lm. The distance from the pole axis above the slope to the slope should not be less than 500mm.
Portal steel pipe
1) The standardization of the geometrical dimensions of gantry scaffolds.
2) Reasonable structure, good stress performance, full use of steel strength, high bearing capacity.
3) Easy installation and disassembly in construction, high erection efficiency, time and labor saving, safety and reliability, and economical application.
1) There is no flexibility in the size of the frame, any change in the frame size must be replaced with another type of gantry and its accessories
2) Cross support is easy to break at the hinge point;
3) The size of the scaffolding is heavy,
4) More expensive
1) Constructing scaffolding
2) Supporting frames for frame and plate frames (understand vertical loads);
3) Construct an active workbench;
4, erection requirements
1)The base of scaffolding must be compacted and drainage slope should be prepared to prevent accumulation of water
2)The scaffolding erection order is as follows: basic preparation → placing the pad → placing the base → erecting two single-piece masts → installing the cross bar → installing the scaffolding plate → repeatedly installing the mast, cross bar, and scaffolding on the basis of the procedure .
3) The portal steel scaffold shall be erected from one end to the other, and the scaffolding shall be carried out after the next scaffolding is erected. The erection direction is the opposite of the next step.
4) Each scaffold shall be erected by inserting two masts on the base of the endpoints, and shall be fixed with cross-bars, then lock the locks, and then erect the subsequent masts. Each time the scaffold is erected, the crossbars shall be installed. And locks.
5) Scaffolding must have a reliable connection with the building.
6) Scaffolding should be set on the outside of the door buckle type steel pipe scaffold, and should be set continuously in both vertical and longitudinal directions.
1) Versatility: According to the specific construction requirements, the construction of single and double row scaffolds, support frames, support columns, material lifting frames, climbing scaffolds, cantilever frames and other functions with different frame sizes, shapes and load capacities equipment. It can also be used for structures such as utility sheds, sheds, and lighthouses. Particularly suitable for erecting curved scaffolds and heavy-duty support frames.
2) High efficiency: The longest used bar is 3130mm and weighs 17.07kg. The whole assembly and dismantling speed is 3 to 5 times faster than normal, and the assembly and disassembly are quick and labor-saving. The worker can complete all operations with a hammer and avoid the inconvenience caused by the bolt operation.
3) Versatility: The main components are all made of ordinary steel pipe with fastener-type steel pipe scaffolds. The fasteners can be used to connect with ordinary steel pipes, which has strong versatility.
4) Large bearing capacity: The vertical pole connection is a coaxial socket, and the horizontal pole is connected with the vertical pole by a bowl buckle joint. The joint has reliable bending, shearing and torsional mechanical properties. In addition, the axes of the bars intersect at one point, and the nodes are in the plane of the frame. Therefore, the structure is stable and reliable, and the bearing capacity is large. (The overall carrying capacity is increased, which is approximately 15% higher than that of the fastener steel pipe scaffolding under the same conditions.)
5) Safe and reliable: When the joint is designed, taking into account the screw friction and self-gravity of the upper bowl buckle, the joint has a reliable self-locking ability. The load acting on the cross bar is transmitted to the vertical bar through the lower bowl buckle, and the lower bowl buckle has a strong shear resistance (maximum 199 kN). Even if the upper bowl buckle is not compacted, the crossbar joint will not fall out and cause an accident. At the same time equipped with a safety net bracket, between the crossbar, the scaffolding, footrest, ladder. Provocation. Wall bars and other rod accessories are safe and reliable to use.
6) Easy to process: The main component is welded steel pipe of Φ48×3.5 and Q235B. The manufacturing process is simple and the cost is moderate. The existing fastener-type scaffold can be directly transformed and processed. No complicated processing equipment is required.
7) It is not easy to lose: The scaffold is free from loose fasteners and minimizes the loss of components.
8) Less maintenance: The scaffolding of the foot eliminates bolting. The components have been rubbed against them. General rust does not affect the split operation, and does not require special maintenance and repair.
9) Easy to manage: The series of components is standardized and the exterior of the components is painted in orange. Nice appearance, neat stacking of components, ease of on-site material management, and meet civilized construction requirements.
10) Easy to transport: The longest member of the scaffold is 3130mtm, and the heaviest member is 40.53kg, which is convenient for handling and transportation.
1) The crossbars are shaped rods of several sizes, and the bowl buckle nodes on the poles are set at a spacing of 0.6m, limiting the frame size;
2) U-shaped connection pin is easy to lose;
3) The price is more expensive;
1) Build various forms of scaffolds, forms and other support frames;
2) Assemble the derrick;
3) Build ramps, work sheds, stands and other temporary structures;
4) Construct a strong combination support column;
5) Construct a support frame that supports lateral forces;
1) Easy and quick: It is easy and fast to set up, and it has strong mobility to meet a wide range of operational requirements;
2) Flexible, safe, reliable: According to different actual needs, build a variety of specifications, multi-row mobile scaffolding, a variety of complete safety accessories, in the operation to provide solid and safe support;
3) Convenient storage and transportation: The area for dismantling and storage is small, and it can facilitate the transfer. Parts can pass through various narrow channels.
1、All parts of aluminum alloy scaffold adopt special aluminum alloy material, 75% lighter than traditional steel frame
2. High component connection strength: The new cold work process with internal expansion and external pressure is adopted. The destructive pull-off force of the scaffold joint reaches 4100-4400Kg, which is much greater than the allowable pull-off force of 2100Kg.
3, the installation is simple and fast; with high-strength casters, removable.
4, the overall structure of the "building block" combination of design, without any installation tools.
The aluminum alloy quick-fixing scaffolding solves the enterprise's work-at-height problem. It can be overlapped according to actual needs and has three height specifications: 2.32M/1.856M/1.392M. There are wide and narrow width specifications. Narrow racks can be lapped over narrow grounds for flexibility. He can meet the corners of the wall, and working at heights in narrow spaces such as stairs is a good helper for high-altitude companies.